Helicat Canada Wilderness Skiing/Boarding Code of Responsibility
There are elements of risk that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Please adhere to the code below and always show courtesy to others.
- Always stay in control. You must be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- Follow your guide’s instructions, ask for clarification if uncertain.
- People ahead of you have the right of way, it is your responsibility to avoid them.
- Stop above your guide, in a safe place for you and others.
- Whenever starting downhill, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always have a partner.
- Always look out for the well being of your group and its members.